2011 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ
Our Price $16,988
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Taupe Gray Metallic
- Light Titanium/Dark Titanium Leather
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L V8 SFI FLEXFUEL
- City / Hwy
- 15 / 21
- Extended Warranty Available
EXECUTIVE AUTO SALES
THE FEATURED VECHILE IS A HARD LOADED 2011 CHEVORLET TAHOE LTZ 4X4.
WE ARE PLEASED TO OFFER ANOTHER CARFAX CERTIFIED NEW CAR TRADE IN.
THIS VEHICLE IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION AND HAS MANY FEATURES INCLUDING REMOTE START, MOONROOF, HEATED AND COOLED LEATHER SEATS, 3RD ROW SEATING, TOW PACKAGE, BACKUP CAMERA, REAR PARKING SENSORS, DVD, 20" CHROME ALLOY WHEELS AND MUCH MORE!
THIS TAHOE STILL HAS A TON OF LIFE LEFT IN IT WITH ONLY 167K MILES.
THIS VEHICLE JUST PASSED A 120 POINT INSPECTION WITH FLYING COLORS.
THIS VEHICLE IS A SOUTHERN VEHICLE SINCE NEW AND HAS NEVER SEEN BAD WEATHER.
THIS VEHICLE WAS OWNED BY A RETIRED COUPLE AND WAS JUST TRADED IN ON A NEW LUXURY SEDAN.
THIS TRUCK IS A SMOKE AND PET FREE VECHILE SO THERE ARE NO BAD SMELLS.
THIS TAHOE IS EXTREMELY CLEAN INSIDE AND OUT AND WAS WELL TAKEN CARE OF.
WE HAND PICK ALL OUR VECHILES SO YOU ALWAYS GET THE HIGHEST QUALITY AND BEST PRICE.
VISIT US ON THE WEB AT EXECUTIVEAUTOONLINE.COM FOR MORE PICTURES AND CREDIT.
CALL JACK AT 770-294-3301 OR JACKLIN AT 404-989-9919
THANK YOU FOR VIEWING OUR VECHILES
- XM NavTraffic is available in over 80 markets and works with your vehicle's navigation system to give you real-time traffic data right when you need it most - while you're driving. You'll avoid traffic tie-ups, save time and gas by getting alternate routes, and, in some cases, receive traffic speed and drive time information. Plus, you can use XM NavTraffic at the same time you're enjoying XM Radio. You'll find that once you start using XM NavTraffic, you won't want to drive without it (Requires a subscription sold separately by XM after trial period. Available only in select markets. For more information, see xmradio.com/navtraffic.)
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down and lockout features
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right-front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal on
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, padded with cloth trim, extends on rod
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, programmable
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio and cruise controls
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Seats, third row 50/50 split-bench, 3-passenger removable, all-belts-to-seat
- Seats, second row bucket with leather-appointed seating, reclining
- Seats, heated second row
- Seats, heated and cooled driver and front passenger
- Seats, front bucket with Perforated leather-appointed seating (AG1) 12-way power driver and (AG2) front passenger seat adjusters, power lumbar control, heated and cooled seats, 2-position driver memory (including lumbar), adjustable head restraints, storage pockets and floor console
- Seat release, second row, power release only
- Seat adjuster, driver 6-way power
- Remote vehicle starter system includes Remote Keyless Entry
- Power outlets, 5 auxiliary, 12-volt includes 2 on the instrument panel, 1 in the cargo area, 1 inside the center console and 1 at the back of the console
- Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake (Includes memory function with (AN3) front bucket seats.)
- Lighting, interior with dome light, driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- Heater, rear auxiliary with rear passenger heating ducts
- Headliner, cloth
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface) with specific steering wheel controls
- Audio system feature, Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound 10-speaker system
- Assist handles, front passenger and second row outboard
- Air conditioning, tri-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right front passenger
- Air conditioning, rear auxiliary
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Wheels, 4 - 20" x 8.5" (50.8 cm x 21.6 cm) polished aluminum
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) full-size, steel spare
- Tires, P275/55R20 all-season, blackwall
- Tire, spare P265/70R17 all-season blackwall
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Recovery hooks, chrome (Deletes (V76) recovery hooks on 4WD models.) (Requires 4WD models.)
- Moldings, color-keyed bodyside (Unique design with chrome strip included on LTZ.)
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming with integrated turn signal indicators, ground illumination and curb-tilt (Mirror caps are bright chrome. Includes memory function with (AN3) front bucket seats.)
- Liftgate, rear power-operated
- Liftgate with liftglass rear door system with rear-window wiper/washer
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- Grille insert, bright chrome
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Fog lamps, front, halogen (Included and only available with (PDA) Texas Edition and (PEB) Regional Value Package.)
- Fascia, rear color-keyed with chrome strip and integrated trailer hitch cover
- Fascia, front color-keyed
- Door handles, bright chrome
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System air pressure sensors in each tire with pressure display in Driver Information Center (does not apply to spare tire)
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control
- Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic with audible warning
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren) for child safety seats
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, first and second row outboard seating positions with rollover sensor, includes third row seating positions with (AS3) passenger third row bench seat (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (right-front passenger air bag status on overhead console) (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Transfer case, active, 2-speed electronic Autotrac with rotary controls, includes neutral position for dinghy towing. (Requires 4WD models.)
- Trailering equipment includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and (VR4) 2" trailering receiver
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension Package, Autoride, bi-state variable shock dampening and rear air-assisted load-leveling includes (G69) automatic air level control
- Steering, power
- Rear axle, 3.08 ratio
- GVWR, 7300 lbs. (3311 kg) (Standard on 4WD models.)
- Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas - 320 hp [238.6 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243.1 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [469.8 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), iron block
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil, integral to driver side of radiator (Included and only available with (K5L) Heavy-Duty Trailering Package.)
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, VAC power
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 160 amps
- 4-wheel drive
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L V8 SFI FLEXFUEL with Active Fuel Management, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas - 320 hp [238.6 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243.1 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [469.8 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), iron block Included
- SEATS, SECOND ROW BUCKET WITH LEATHER-APPOINTED SEATING, RECLINING Included
- SUNROOF, POWER, TILT-SLIDING with express-open and close and wind deflector $995
- GOLD MIST METALLIC Included
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.